Check out my sister’s lovely face… We are out and around London. Follow us on our adventure through Instagram: @Nicolekathrin
Have a lovely day!
3 things I loved about the Patternity event:
1. Katharine Hamnett’s presentation. The legendary fashion designer, best known for her political T-Shirts…
Check them out here.
2. The “Say Fromage” Photobooth! As soon as we figured how it worked, we were taking snapshots for the rest of the event. Reminded me of the streets of Gangnam in Seoul, they have this in every corner!
3. Lily Silverton’s film “Patternity” - After this night, I will never be able to look at patterns in an innocent way..
Wearing pumps tonight! See you @PATTERNITWEET!
Going to see
- Lily Silverton, Fashion Features Editor at POP Magazine
- Katharine Hamnett | Fashion Designer CBE
- Katie Gaudion RCA | Multi-disciplinary textile designer
- Anna Murray and Grace Winteringham | Pattern pioneers and Co-Founders of Patternity - Kathryn Ferguson | Artist and Filmmaker
Hopefully this event will blow my mind :)
Rise and shine, apparently London is going to be sunny and about 19 degrees warm today! For this occasion, I think that it is appropriate to wake up at 7.15am on a Sunday to get as much as possible from the beautiful weather today. It has been raining for ages…
Have a lovely Sunday!